Want To Know the Secret Benefits of Acai Berry Juice?
What is the Acai berry?
You may or may not have heard of this powerhouse fruit, ("One of the Top 10 Super-Foods" of the planet, according to Dr. Perricone on the Oprah Winfrey show) but studies have shown that this little berry is one of the most nutritious and powerful foods in the world!
Açaí (ah-sigh-ee) is the high-energy berry of a special Amazon palm tree. Harvested in the rain-forests of Brazil, açaí juice tastes like a vibrant blend of berries and chocolate. Hidden within its royal purple pigment is the magic that makes it nature's perfect energy fruit.
Açaí berries are packed full of antioxidants, amino acids and essential fatty acids. Although açaí berrries may not be available in your local supermarket, you can find them in several health food and gourmet stores (often in juice form). Buyer beware!! Most of these store juices have not been tested to insure quality and may contain very little acai berry juice or pulp.
The acai berry product we represent uses a powerful combination of acai freeze-dried powder and pulp in its premier blend. This patent-pending freeze-drying method is the only one that maintains nutritional value and potent immune-stimulating properties, thus preserving the full efficacy of the acai berry nutrient profile. Many companies use only the juice of the acai berry, which is obtained through a process that strips the nutrient-rich acai berry of its healthy fats and pulp.
Benefits of Acai Berry
A synergy of monounsaturated (healthy) fats, dietary fiber and phytosterols to help promote cardiovascular and digestive health. A remarkable concentration of antioxidants that help combat premature aging, with 10 times more antioxidants than red grapes and 10 to 30 times the anthocyanins of red wine.
An almost perfect essential amino acid complex in conjunction with valuable trace minerals, which is vital to proper muscle contraction and regeneration.
The fatty acid content in the acaí berry resembles that of olive oil, and is rich in monounsaturated oleic acid. Oleic acid is important for a number of reasons. It helps omega-3 fish oils penetrate the cell membrane; together they help make cell membranes more supple. By keeping the cell membrane supple, all hormones, neurotransmitter and insulin receptors function more efficiently. This is particularly important because high insulin levels create an inflammatory state, and we know, inflammation causes aging.
Discover the benefits of the acai berry for yourself...
Fill out the contact form below for more information. Three different top of the line acai berry products are available and the unsweetened pulp is now also available, and I highly recommend that you choose this form of acaí berry. It is convenient to carry with you to work or in the car.
History of the Acai Berry
The Amazon rain forest is believed to be a treasure trove of medicinal plants and herbs. Bringing truth to this claim, this largely undiscovered region has yielded one of the most sought after berries of the decade.
The berry grows on a palm tree known as “The Tree of Life” to Brazilians, in recognition of the life-giving properties of its fruit. The berry itself grows in clusters similar to grapes, as it hangs from the top of the palm tree. In order to be harvested, someone must shimmy up the tree and cut the berry branch down. Extremely fragile, the berries’ potent benefits are only good for up to twenty-four hours after harvest. Therefore, most of the berries have to be quickly frozen or freeze-dried in order to maintain the health benefits and survive shipping.
With 30 times more antioxidants than red wine, this tiny acai berry, which tastes like a mixture of fruit and chocolate, has taken the wellness industry by storm. Everyone from Olympic athletes to cancer victims are taking advantage of the health benefits of this superfood, which is packed full of antioxidants, amino acids, and essential fatty acids.
Featured in mainstream media venues such as Sports Illustrated, The Wall Street Journal, New York Times, The Washington Post, Oprah, ABC News, NBC Today Show, and the CBS Early Show, the berry is now well-known in Western in European countries for its amazing health benefits. This publicity has catapulted the relatively unknown berry into the mainstream market. As research into the potential health benefits continues, there is sure to be even more news about this miraculous berry.
Benefits of Acai
After giving it months of thought, I figured out what everyone really wants to hear: What are the real benefits of acai, and which are still speculation.
The truth is, many of the benefits of acai are still speculation and will be so for a long time, simply because the USDA has difficulty getting their hands on Acai Berry Pulp in perfect condition. It can’t be grown in North America, or anywhere but the Amazon, for that matter, so naturally testing on it must be done down there.
Since the only scientific papers done on this subject were by Dr. Schauss’s lab, and he has linked himself to the MonaVie product line, many people who are not fans of MonaVie choose to disregard his findings as hype for that product.
However, there were some acai research papers from his lab published BEFORE MonaVie existed! MonaVie searched Dr. Schauss out and recruited him in the development of their product, so naturally he couldn’t have been publishing biased papers before that point.
So from those papers, the following FACTS about the benefits of acai can be concluded:
1. Acai’s high Protein levels, which are actually higher than the protein in an egg, make it an ideal food source for protein in your diet. Usually protein comes with high levels of cholesterol, so simply replacing your morning egg or ham with equal weights of fresh acai pulp is a very effective way to lower your cholesterol and still get enough protein.
2. Acai’s Antioxidant spectrum includes more different types of antioxidants than any other known food source. Let’s face it, no single antioxidant will allow you to live forever. The hope is now that a regular intake of ALL antioxidant types will give your body the best chance to slow or even stop the aging process. If there is any food likely to prevent serious illness like cancer, the Acai’s vast antioxidant spectrum is like a big, bright, purple beacon.
3. Specifically, Acai’s Anthocyanins (30 times the amount found in red grapes) are the most efficient way to ingest anthocyanins known to date.
4. Acai’s mineral spectrum is also as complete if not more complete than any other single food source. It is probably true that you can’t survive your entire lifetime on any one food source, but acai comes the closest with traces of every beneficial mineral known to mankind.
5. Acai’s trace elements are some of the most complete ever seen, both on the Macro and Micro scales. Dr. Schauss’s study was very explicit on this part of the testing, testing down as far as 2 parts per billion! They said that it was very challenging cataloging all of the different trace elements, and they believe it has the most on record of any single food source as well.
6. Many other random benefits of acai: High levels of glucosamine and other important nutrients round out this all-perfect food.
In retrospect, no one yet has been able to prove that many benefits of acai even exist. These are bona-fide facts, however, and they may only be the tip of the iceberg!
Sadly, without finding a way to grow Acai in a more developed part of the world, It could be many decades before we know exactly how awesome, and how many acai benefits there are.
I'd love to tell you more about the Acai berry product we offer - but I am legally unable to here on this website. Fill in your Contact information and I will get back to you within 24-48 hrs.
Your email will be held in strictest confidence, and will not be used for ANY other purpose except to send you info about our REAL acai berry juice.
Material provided on All-Natural-Living.com website is provided for educational and information purposes only.It is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. Always take the advice of your healthcare physician before undertaking any diet, exercise, or other health program. We will not be liable for any complications, or other medical accidents arising from the use of any information on this web site.
Return to All Natural Health Page from Acai Berry Page